Kirrilly is the Founder and CEO of Mesites – Corporate & Family Mediation, where she collaborates with Corporate Executives and the Education Sector. The aim of the Mesites team is to build healthy conflict resolution strategies within the community, boards, management and individuals. Kirrilly works with Corporate Executives and CEO’s, coaching them in conflict resolution strategies specifically targeted to their company and industry, enabling glass ceilings to be broken and expansion in a strategic format that produces sustainable and financially beneficial ROI for the individual and company. Kirrilly holds a Bachelor of Education, an Executive Master of Business (Corporate), & a Post Graduate Diploma in Dispute Resolution.
- Kirrilly is qualified as a teacher with Queensland College of Teachers
- She is also a Corporate & Family Mediator with the Resolution Institute and a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP) with the Attorney General’s office
- Kirrilly has worked in the Education & Conflict Resolution industries for over 15 years across 4 continents:
– Australia – (QLD & NSW – Private, state & directed a primary learning support department for 2 years)
– Asia – India (Orphanages & Humanitarian groups)
– Europe – (London – top 10 UK school)
– North America – (USA – North Carolina ghetto, Military connections)
What’s it like working with LIFT?
Mesites – Corporate & Family Mediation is excited to align with LIFT as an ambassador! LIFT is all about excellence and creating people of purpose and significance. It excites us to collaborate with like-minded business and work together to see individuals and groups of significant capacity thrive into congruent and influential people across multiple industries. As a mediator, I believe in win-win resolution and through aligning with LIFT I’m convinced we will facilitate excellence.
What's your definition of greatness?
“Greatness already exists in every person and what you put in place to anchor that and support it will actually make you sustainable. The biggest thing is resilience and your ability to be resilient across multiple circumstances and who you allow to speak in to that greatness.”
Work with Kirrilly
Available for speaking engagements, conflict resolution and mediation, corporate coaching.